Training for Police and Professionals
Explore the YCJA was created to help you learn more about the Youth Criminal Justice Act (YCJA) – which governs crimes committed in Canada by persons 12 to 17 years old.
Police and Professionals can receive a certificate of completion from the Justice Education Society for achieving a passing score of 80% on the final exam. To register for this certificate, create an account. Already have an account? Log in.
- Objectives – a summary of the key points
- In Depth – content information
- Scenario – situations for application of the content
- Summary – a review of section information
- Activity – reinforcement of what was learned
- Quiz – test of knowledge gained
The Society gratefully acknowledges the financial contribution of the Department of Justice Canada - Youth Justice Policy in the creation of this website as well as the Youth Justice Fund for the creation of this section. If you have any questions on how to use this site, send email to info(@)JusticeEducation.ca.